- April310 €
- May390 €
- June565 €
- July565 €
- Agust655 €
- September450 €
- October310 €
DATCA - SELIMIYE TOUR
(MARMARİS - DATCA - MARMARIS / 8 DAYS 7 NIGHTS)
Day 1 Marmaris
Your voyage starts in Marmaris, one of the best-known seaside resorts of Turkey. Once everyone is onboard, the evening meal is served. The first night we’ll stay in bright bustling Marmaris harbour so that you’ll have ample time to get acquainted with this friendly little town and to participate in its night life. Marmaris has a nice marina with lots of inviting bars, restaurants and bazaars.
Day 2: Arap island Bozukkale
The boat leaves port after breakfast, a short briefing and sails to Arap Island, where lunch is served. After a swim stop, we head for Bozukkale, which was known as Loryma in ancient history. The historical city was the center of Rhodes Peraia in the 10th century B.C. and has a castle with 9 temples and parallel walls to each other. The name Bozukkale means ’crooked castle’ and is given to the castle as one side is missing. Because of its geographical situation and the narrowness of its ports’ entrance this port has been used by the Greek navy forces during Pelepones Sea Wars. Visiting the remains of the fortress, surfing, swimming and diving are all possible from Bozukkale. The evening meal and overnight stay at Bozukkale.
Day 3: Datca
After breakfast, we sail to Datca. Datca is a charming, small harbour town that dates back to the Dorian times and it is the nearest place to the ancient city of Knidos. Guests are free to partake in our half-day trip to Knidos. You can take a walk in the lovely port area during evening time. Enjoying the beautiful sunset, dinner and overnight take place in Datca
Day 4: Aktur - Bencik
Leaving quaint Datca, the sailing goes on to Aktur after breakfast. Anchor for a swimming break. Right after serving lunch we will move to Bencik Bay. Bencik is located at the narrowest part of the peninsula that divides Hisaronu Gulf from the Gokova Gulf but is located closer to Hisaronu. It has a very narrow entrance but a unique view once you get inside. According to Heredot; in 550 B.C. Persians were at Datca peninsula with an army commanded by Harpagos. The Knidos people wanted to dig a tunnel in the narrowest piece of land on the peninsula between the Hisaronu Gulf and the Gokova Gulf as a defense line against the Persians. That way they would make two peninsulas into one island, thus reinforcing their defense. They started with diligence and put in a lot of effort. However, in the end, they could not manage to complete the task and the city was conquered by the Persians. After a short walk up to the top of the hill in Bencik, you can see, at the same time, the fantastic views of Gokova and Hisaronu Bays. Dinner and overnight stay at Bencik Bay.
Day 5: Orhaniye
Today we’ll go deeper into the Hisaronu Gulf and anchor for lunch in Selimiye Bay or Orhaniye Bay and visit coves. Guests may take part in our jeep safari tour. Behind the village, there is an ancient acropolis, crowned by the ruins of a medieval castle. In this bay, you will realise a unique movement by the sea-water coming up and down and is called ’Kiz Kumu’ (Maiden’s Beach). There are so many myths told about this reddish sand spit going from the shore into the sea. There is a belief that; the wishes of who walks on this sand may become true. There are also many hidden inlets in the area. Dinner and overnight will be at this wonderful place.
Day 6: Dirsekbuku - Bozburun
In the morning we set sail towards Dirsek Cove where blue and green meet in perfect harmony. You can enjoy swimming and lunch here. Small fishing town Bozburun is the next stop. Gulet type boat production is very common nowadays while sponge diving was carried out in olden times. The people used to collect sponges but it is now considered to be too dangerous, so they work in boat building. The area is famous for the yachts they have built. Until dinner time we will have time to explore the turquoise blue waters of this area. Dinner and overnight stay will be in Bozburun.
Day 7: Kadirga - Marmaris
After breakfast depart for Kadirga or Kumlubuk for some last swimming. Afterwards, we will move to Cennet (Paradise) Island, surrounded by pine forests. Finally, we are back in the beautiful bay of Marmaris and dinner and overnight stay is at the harbour. Here the guests may spend an active and exciting evening, the last evening of our voyage.
Day 8: Marmaris
After having our last breakfast together it is time for farewells and disembarkation.
* Depending on sea and weather conditions, your captain may change the tour itinerary to ensure your safety and comfort.
* On our regular cabin charters, full board meal service on board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner and starts with dinner on the embarkation date and ends with breakfast on the disembarkation date. All soft and alcoholic drinks are extra. Embarkation time is around 16:00 pm and disembarkation time is after breakfast around 10:00 am.
* Optional tours and excursions during your voyage are an additional charge.
DETAILS OF THE PRICES FOR ALL ITINERARIES
▪ Weekly prices above are in EURO and are for one person in a double cabin on a Full Board basis.
▪ Single Supplement is 60%.
▪ No child discount is available on any itinerary. No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICES
• Full Board accommodation: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea/coffee & cookies, dinner.
• Jug of water is included during the meals only.
• All charter & berth taxes, Harbour & Port procedures.
• Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents.
• Mooring expenses.
• Crew service.
• Ship water.
• Diesel & Gasoline expenses.
• Clean bed linen and bath towels on arrival (Beach towels are not provided).
• Use of equipment on board. (Flippers, snorkel and fishing tackle, etc.)
• Yacht insurance (We advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance).
• On Greek Islands Itineraries;
Harbour taxes and mooring fees in foreign waters for the yacht.
All port procedures & custom expenses in foreign waters for the yacht.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICES:
• Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water. These can be purchased from the bar on board.
• Optional land tours and entrance fees to historical places and museums.
• Individual port taxes on arrival and departure in Turkey & also Greece.
• Airport Transfers.